DMCA Notice & Takedown Policy and Procedures - hdbigass.com
We take copyright infringement claims seriously and, in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
To request the removal of any material on the website that you believe is infringing upon your copyright, please submit a notice of the alleged infringement in writing, ensuring that the following information is included:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the allegedly infringing material has not been authorized by you the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright of the work that is claimed to be infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and, under penalty of perjury, that the information set forth in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
Please be aware that any DMCA notification that does not contain all of the information detailed in the above list will be considered invalid and will not receive a response.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement via our contact form.
Please note that anyone who submits a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be infringing or that the facts or circumstances of which indicate infringing activity. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We will act swiftly to remove access to all infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Users should regularly revisit this policy in order to stay informed of any such changes.