PRIVACY NOTICE - hdbigass.com
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Questions about this policy may be sent to us through our contact form.
Personal data we collect
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Information gathered from users of the website includes technical data such as IP address, referral URL, browser type and version, time zone, location and other such metrics, along with information on how you use our website.
How information is collected
We collect your information in the following ways:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
How we use personal information
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To comply with with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Information we share
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
Your rights regarding your information
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.