By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We process your personal data in as secure a manner as possible and protect it against unauthorized processing, loss, or damage.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to email@example.com.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - Members are users who register with the website in order to interact with our services, for example, reading or submitting comments. You will be asked to provide your e-mail address and password in the process of registering a username. When you use the website, we collect data about your preferences and interests. We will also collect technical and usage information as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
How we collect information
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
How we use personal information
We process information for a variety of purposes, which include the following:
- To provide the website and to enable your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Information we share
We share personal data with these individuals, companies or organizations in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- Any party or parties who assume ownership of all or a significant portion of the business assets in the case of such proceedings as sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any other reason
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
Your legal rights
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information internationally
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.